Wednesday 9 March 2016

Princess of Power

The Bath Half Marathon is just a few days away and I'm in my final taper training stages. Thanks to the amazing and wonderful support I've received, I've also beaten my fundraising target! I'd love to raise even more for Mind, so if you can please donate here - you can also donate by texting KWIN90 £3 to 70070 to sponsor me.

The fantastic folks at Dressing Up Box have also shown their support and donated the subtle, understated outfit I shall be wearing this Sunday:



I'll be hard to spot and won't really stand out from the crowd dressed like this, but if you do see me slogging my way around the course please give me a wave! I know from personal experience that applause and cheers from supporters watching the race makes a huge difference to runners and really gives everyone a boost, so whilst I may look like I'm dying and/or in my own, zoned-out world, believe me I will be very appreciative! 

I may or may not be swishing my cape as I run.
It's easier to swish your cape without an enthusiastic dog around.
Thanks to Dressing Up Box turning me into a superhero for Sunday, I'm really hoping everyone can dig deep and sponsor what they can. I will certainly be giving it my all and hoping to do myself proud! This will be my last post before the half marathon so fingers crossed my training pays off and it all goes to plan on race day.

In summary: I am running 13.1 miles in fancy dress.

I AM RUNNING 13.1 MILES IN FANCY DRESS.

I AM RUNNING 13.1 MILES IN FANCY DRESS.

If that doesn't encourage you to sponsor me, I don't know what will.
Donate online here or text KWIN90 £3 to 70070.

For the honour of Grayskull!

No comments:

Post a Comment